Look Younger and Feel Wonderful
Skin naturally changes as we get older, and external factors like the sunshine, harsh winds, and dry air can speed up the aging process. It’s normal to feel self-conscious about these changes in appearance, and our practice is thrilled to offer several cosmetic treatment options that can restore your confidence and help you achieve a more youthful-looking appearance.
BOTOX is an FDA-approved injectable treatment that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It works by using a small dose of a neurotoxin protein called botulinum to paralyze muscles beneath the face. Repeated muscle contractions from frowning, laughing, raising eyebrows, or squinting can cause the skin to fold and form facial lines. By reducing muscle activity, BOTOX helps these lines appear visibly smoother. BOTOX can help patients with TMJ disorders and chronic migraines, too. When injected into the temporomandibular joint, BOTOX weakens the muscles that contract and cause teeth grinding or clenching.
Benefits of BOTOX
- One treatment only takes about 10 minutes and results last up to 4 months.
- You will notice results within 24 to 48 hours.
- We use a fine-tipped needle, so no anaesthetic is necessary.
- Patients report minimal discomfort, often only feeling a slight pinch.
- There is no downtime, so you can return to your routine as soon as you leave the office.
Learn more on the official BOTOX website.
Aging causes the face to lose volume and facial tissues to become thinner. Dermal fillers can replace lost volume to smooth wrinkles, plump lips, and restore a more youthful appearance. There are many FDA-approved filler products made of hyaluronic acid, calcium hydroxylapatite, and other synthetic chemicals. Biocompatible fillers get absorbed by the body over time while the results last several years.
We will help select the right filler for your cosmetic goals and walk you through the procedure. The difference between BOTOX and fillers is that BOTOX is injected to minimize fine lines, and fillers are inserted to replenish volume and smooth larger lines and folds.
Benefits of Fillers
- Fillers can improve facial symmetry by restoring balance to the chin, cheeks, nose, and mouth.
- We use local anaesthetic in the area, and many fillers contain lidocaine to reduce discomfort.
- You will notice results immediately.
- There is minimal downtime. We may ask you to avoid strenuous activity for the rest of the day but can otherwise resume normal activities.
LATISSE is an FDA-approved treatment to grow darker, fuller eyelashes for those with inadequate or short lashes. Like the hair on your head, eyelashes grow and eventually fall out. LATISSE extends their growth phase and increases the number of lashes that sprout.
We apply a small amount of LATISSE to the upper lash line with a sterile applicator. The eye area is delicate, and we apply every cosmetic product with great precision. Treatment must be repeated daily for 2 months, and we show you how to care for your lashes at home during this time.
Benefits of LATISSE
- You can see results within 4 weeks after application. Expect to achieve full growth in 16 weeks.
- Results last as long as you continue treatment.
- Your longer, darker, and fuller lashes are real, and they are yours—no makeup, no illusions!
Learn more on the official LATISSE website.